RT4-HP is the High-Pressure rescue tool dedicated coupling by Stucchi, connectable with flow in the system thanks to its special shunt valve.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Screw
- Locking mechanism Screw to connect
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads SAE
- Available sizes 1/8"
- Operating pressure up to 700 bar in P line
- Flow rate up to 6 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
Dedicated coupling for rescue tools requiring quick and easy connection, also with pressure in the circuit.
The special connection system, the extra gripped knurling, and the locking pins allow immediate connection also in extreme conditions.
- Two parallel 1/8’’ lines connecting concurrently.
- Shunt system in the male coupling: when the male part is disconnected, the pressure line is connected with the return line, allowing to connect with pressure into the system.
- Swivel joint to avoid torsion of the hoses.
- Safety lock sleeve to avoid accidental disconnection.
- Guidance pin to avoid wrong connection.
- Quick to connect by hand rotating the sleeve holder for 150°.
- Easy connection thanks to the visual feedback on the ring and to the extra grip knurling.
- Larger oil passages compared to the competition to increase the speed of work.
- Flat face couplings for a reduced contamination.
- Minimal spillage and inclusion of air.
- Easy to use.
- Compact design.
- Instructions and warnings