FAP-ZN are the special quick couplings designed to be used with Stucchi DP and GR multicouplings.
Request a Quote
With the new Multiconfigurator you can find the Stucchi plate you are looking forGO TO THE CONFIGURATOR
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed with Easy CUP
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Zn-Ni
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT, SAE
- Available sizes 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 378 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
FAP-ZN are specifically designed for being used only with DP and GR multicouplings, when medium range pressures are involved.
Thanks to the internal double valve system FAP-ZN allows connection and disconnection with residual pressure on both sides, while the Zinc-Nickel plating makes it ideal for highly corrosive environments.
- Flat face is easy to clean, helping to reduce the inclusion of contamination in the hydraulic circuit
- Minimal fluid loss during connection/disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment
- Minimal air inclusion during connection/disconnection, enhancing correct function of the circuit
- Internal flow of valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system
- Patented internal pressure release valve system allows an easy connection with high internal residual pressure
- The modular design allows for broad range of port configurations
- Couplings without locking balls eliminate the “brinelling” effect
- Zinc Nickel plating qualified for high corrosion resistance
- For diagnostic purpose of a single line (example: pressure or flow check for a limited period of time), male FAP-ZN may be connected with a Stucchi “A series” flat face female coupling
- Compact slim design
- Safe and simple to use
- Instructions and warnings