In the Vehicles sector, safety and durability are the keywords because a malfunction could cause serious injury to staff and damage to property. Heavy vehicles use hydraulic circuits to connect trailers (to the tractor and each other), to steer the wheels and operate suspensions: given the weight of the vehicles and conditions of use, the ability of the couplings to withstand these demanding applications is essential.
Stucchi quick couplings are designed to fulfil all these requirements of the Vehicles sector:
- our larger models are ideal for use on heavy vehicles and to manage loads, stresses and pressures more easily;
- the availability of different materials and surface treatments allow management of the medium/high corrosion conditions to which they are subjected on the road, thus prolonging their durability;
- the design allows the quick connection of trailers, including those with hydraulic systems for specific movements (tippers, mechanical arms, …), increasing productivity and preventing circuit contamination;
- flat face valves prevent leaks, both during disconnection and when using the circuit, thus guaranteeing maximum safety for operators, road users and the environment;
- the connection operations can also be carried out under pressure thanks to a specific system of internal valves, without having to resort to longer and more complex procedures which pose a risk for the operator.
Discover all Stucchi’s solutions for the Vehicles sector
From conventional ‘poppet design’ profile to flat face and multi couplings, Stucchi products are present on agricultural machines and attachments.
Stucchi couplings are present on systems associated with high pressure applications; not only on jacks, ram or clamping devices but also on rescue equipment.
Stucchi couplings are suitable for machineries and systems related to various hydraulic equipment, such as machine tools and automation. They are also used in manual hydraulic tools.
Stucchi quick couplings are present on machineries and systems used for industrial manufacturing and applications.
Chemical & Food industry
Stucchi couplings are used in chemical applications where the mix between flow rate and absence of fluid loss during connection and disconnection, increases system performance and preserves the environment.
Stucchi couplings are suitable for systems and products related with controlling mobile equipment used in off-highway applications. Stucchi products have been successfully proven for years in heavy duty applications and in connect under pressure conditions.
Oil & Gas
Stucchi couplings are used in exploration, extraction, field services (upstream), storage and conveyance (downstream) of crude oil and natural gas.
Stucchi quick couplings are used on machineries for cooling of systems with water or water glycol.
Stucchi couplings are present on systems associated with vehicles refrigeration (A/C recharge) and isothermal bodies through low temperature eutectic plates.