Stucchi FAP Shunt can work as hydraulic switch to connect two lines in DP multicouplings, in order to avoid constant pressure in the fix multicoupling, when disconnected from the mobile plate.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Locking mechanism Pin, Cam
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Zn-Ni
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available sizes 3/8”, 3/4"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 200 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
Thanks to the bypass, the FAP Shunt avoids constant pressure in the fix multicoupling, when disconnected from the mobile.
- The shunt system avoids constant pressure in the fix multicoupling, when disconnected from the mobile.
- Works as hydraulic switch to connect-disconnect more lines in a quick way.
- Modular design allows to have several configurations for different multicoupling models.
- Flat face is easy to clean, helping to reduce the inclusion of contamination in the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during connection/disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection/disconnection, enhancing correct functioning of the circuit.
- Couplings without locking balls eliminate the “brinelling” effect.
- Zinc Nickel plating qualified for high corrosion resistance.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings