Stucchi A video
A is the premium series flat face style, ISO 16028, with modular structure.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 16028
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push - Pull
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT, SAE, METRIC, ORFS
- Available sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
- Operating pressure up to 420 bar
- Flow rate up to 750 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
Series “A” is the evolution of Stucchi technology and quality applied to flat face couplings. The series has a internal design combined with a high resistance material to allow the achievement of higher operating pressure and minimal pressure drop. The modular structure allows the flexibility to offer several types of threads or special ports in order to satisfy diverse applications while maintaining a compact dimension. These features make series “A” couplings the leader in many hydraulics applications where high performance is necessary with the elimination of fluid loss and contamination in the circuit.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination inside the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- Good resistance at impulse pressures.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings