The A-HD series is the Stucchi solution for the connection problem in the presence of internal residual pressure on the female side.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 16028
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads SAE, METRIC
- Available sizes 3/8”, 1/2"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 90 l/min
- Temperature -15°C / +150°C
Female Series “A-HD” is the evolution of Stucchi technology and quality applied to flat face couplings. Available in dimension 10 (3/8’) and 12.5 (1/2’), this series is the Stucchi solution to the problem of the connection in presence of internal residual pressure on the female side. It will connect with residual pressure without releasing any fluid into the environment. The mating circuit will need to be without residual pressure (male open to drain). The modular structure allows the flexibility to offer several types of threads or special ports in order to satisfy diverse applications while maintaining a compact dimension.
- Connection is allowed with residual pressure of the coupling, with male to drain.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination inside the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- Good resistance at impulse pressures.
- Galvanized black body for easy identification.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings