Stucchi Saturn Video
Saturn 3 block has a residual pressure relief system which allows to connect and disconnect the two circuit lines with residual pressure.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 16028
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed with Easy CUP
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads SAE, JIC
- Available sizes 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 200 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
Saturn 3 Block is the latest Stucchi innovation designed to meet the requirements of the mobile equipment market. Designed with the feedback from the market and with the major OEM collaboration, it has a residual pressure relief system which allows an operator to connect and disconnect the two circuit lines with residual pressure, both in the male and in the female. Saturn 3 is equipped with ISO 16028 interchangeable flat face couplings, has a modular design for multiple port options, and allows for a wide range of coupler sizes: ½ , 5/8, and ¾ (A13 , A15, and A17).
- Connection under residual pressure is allowed and the internal valve allows an easy connection and the disconnection is included.
- User friendly pressure relief system allows for easy connection and disconnection with residual pressure.
- It drains the residual pressure before connection and disconnection, allowing the connection without pressure and without effort in safety condition, in order to reduce injury risk.
- Low cost field replacement spare kits for couplers and valve.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system
- Good resistance at impulse pressures.
- Compact slim and flexible design (possible to use different sizes of couplings).
- Safe and simple to use.
- Bracket for electrical connector (kit plate + screw included in the box).
- Instructions and warnings