VOF is the poppet screw to connect quick couplings series ideal for Oil & Gas applications. Specific dimensions are fire tested and Lloyd certified.
Request a Quote
- Interchange With similar couplings
- Valving style Poppet
- Connection system Screw
- Locking mechanism Screw to connect
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT
- Available sizes 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Operating pressure up to 345 bar
- Flow rate up to 1100 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
“VOF” is a screw coupling series in carbon steel typically used in Oil & Gas applications.
Fire tested in accordance with API 16D and the EUB Directive #36, also known as “Fire Safe” rating, this certification means that our VOF series are suitable for Drilling Blow-Out-Prevention (BOP) circuits.
- Connection under residual pressure is allowed in one side: up to 15 mpa, (5 mpa for vof200).
- Inspection hole to control if the coupling is completly connected.
- Wrench flat on the bodies to facilitate the fitting assembly.
- The poppet valve with elastomer seal provides maximum sealing of the couplings when disconnected.
- Retainer in higher resistance carbon steel.
- Shape of internal parts is designed to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- High resistance with impulse pressures (500.000 connected).
- Compact design.
- Simple to use.
- BOP - Specific dimensions of Stucchi VEP-P, VP-P and VOF series are fire tested and Lloyd certified in accordance with API 16D and the EUB Directive #36. For complete technical information please contact Stucchi technical support.
- Instructions and warnings