Need to easily connect simultaneously more lines, 1″ each, without the risk of misconnection and with residual pressure trapped in the circuit?
Stucchi DMC special multicouplings is the perfect product.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Lever
- Locking mechanism Pin, Cam
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed with Easy CUP
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Aluminium
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP
- Available sizes 1"
- Operating pressure up to 420 bar, max in 3 lines
- Flow rate up to 378 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
The robust DMC are ideal for connecting more hydraulic lines with one single movement, minimizing risks and efforts in the connection/disconnection process thanks to special cam and lever mechanism.
Thanks to its special features (removable lever, guidance pins) the Stucchi DMC reduces the force required to connect the couplings, even with significant pressure trapped in the circuit.
- Specific design for hydraulic lines with 1” - dimension 21: the lever/cam system minimises the force required to connect the couplings, even with significant pressure trapped in the circuit and under difficult conditions (environment, access, etc.).
- The locking mechanism ensures a full connection and prevents any accidental disconnection.
- Specific indexator avoids misconnection with different mobile plate.
- Special external rubber seal prevents dirt inclusion.
- Robust guidance pins guarantee the correct alignment before the connection.
- Parking station and cover plates protects the system from contamination and damage as well as to provide a convenient storage solution.
- The removable lever increases usability reducing the overall dimension.
- Flat face couplings are easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection/disconnection.
- High resistance at impulse pressures.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings