AX is the premium series Stucchi in stainless steel, ISO 16028, suitable for applications with high corrosive environments and / or for the conduction of corrosive fluids.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 16028
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Sealing FKM (Viton®)
- Available threads BSP, METRIC
- Available sizes 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 378 l/min
- Temperature -15°C / +180°C
The “AX” coupling series is the evolution of Stucchi’s technology in the field of flat face couplings in stainless steel. The products are manufactured in AISI 316 stainless steel and suitable for high corrosion applications. The “AX” couplings comes standard with Viton / Fluorocarbon seals and with the option of other seal materials upon request. The modular structure allows the flexibility to offer several types of threads or specialty ports, maintaining a compact dimension and increasing the performance of the coupler. They are available with sizes 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1”.
- Flat face is easy to clean, helping reducing the inclusion of contamination inside the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- Optimal corrosion resistence.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings