See the main features of the product in this video.
I-IP is a poppet valve quick coupling series, with modular structure, manufactured in carbon steel with zinc plated surface treatment mainly used in agricultural tractor applications where the breakaway function is requested.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 7241 A
- Valving style Poppet
- Connection system Push - Pull
- Locking mechanism Locking ball
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT, METRIC
- Available sizes 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 200 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
“I” is a poppet valve quick coupling series, with modular structure, manufactured in carbon steel with zinc plated surface treatment. The modular structure allows the flexibility to offer several types of port configurations to satisfy diverse applications while maintaining a compact dimension. It is available in size 1/2 for the most popular applications needing the interchangeability with ISO 7241-1 “A”.
“IP” is the poppet valve female coupling, with modular design and with panel mounting double action sleeve that allows connection and disconnection operation with a push-pull action that acts as a breakaway function. They are mainly used in agricultural tractor applications where the breakaway function is requested to avoid breakage of the hydraulic connections during unintended disconnection. Built in carbon steel with CRIII zinc plating, they are developed in modular design with metric DIN threads (DIN 2353 / ISO 8434-1), Bulkhead (DIN 2353 / ISO 8434-1), BSP (DIN 3852) or other on request. They are available with sizes 1/4 , 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1” IP SERIES are ISO 7241-1 A interchangeable Single action sleeve also available with size 1/2.
- Breakaway function to avoid breakage of the hydraulic connections in case of strong axial force during unintended disconnection.
- The poppet valve with elastomer seal provides maximum sealing of the couplings when disconnected.
- Shape of internal parts is designed to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- The modular design allows for broad range of port configurations.
- Compact design.
- Simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings