The VUZ galvanized check valves are safe, compact, suitable for any hydraulic system that uses non-corrosive fluid.
Request a Quote
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Metal to metal
- Available threads BSP, NPT, SAE
- Available sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Operating pressure up to 400 bar
- Flow rate up to 1000 l/min
The Stucchi Company has reached a wide experience in the manufacturing of the series “VUZ” check valves. These are safe, compact, suitable to any hydraulic plant using non-corrosive fluid. The “VUZ” series offer a wide range of sizes from 1/8 up to 2” with standard opening pressure of 5 psi (0,35 bar) e 65 psi (4,5 bar). Up on request are available with different opening pressure.
- Optimal wearing resistance of the hardened sealing piston.
- Compact slim design.
- Different cracking pressure available upon request.
- Simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings