IRT12 is a coupling with a special valving that minimizes the loss of oil during the disconnection.
Request a Quote
- Interchange With similar couplings
- Valving style Non spill Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT
- Available sizes 1/2"
- Operating pressure up to 175 bar
- Flow rate up to 90 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
The non-spill valving system of IRT12 ensures a good seal of the coupling while disconnecting, thus minimizing spillage of fluid into the environment and air inclusion in the circuit. The locking sleeve guards against accidental disconnection and is provided with slot to facilitate the use during operations.
- Special valves ensure a good seal of the coupling disconnected and minimize spillage of fluid.
- Locking sleeve guards against accidental disconnection, provided with slot to facilitate the use during operations.
- Shape of internal parts is designed to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection eliminating environment pollution.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection.
- Good resistance to pressure impulses and high flow rates.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings