APM-P male flat face coupling series is a variant of the APM series with extra sealings in the internal valve.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 16028
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure Male side only
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT, SAE
- Available sizes 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2"
- Operating pressure up to 420 bar
- Flow rate up to 750 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
The “APM-P” male flat face coupling series is the Stucchi solution for the manual connection with residual pressure in the circuit. The couplings have a triple valve system: double internal pressure release valve provided with seals, and the flat face valve. This system easily allows the connection of couplings with the presence of high internal residual pressure without fluid loss. APM-P is available from size 1/4” and with Zinc-Nickel treatment (upon request).
- Easy connection with male side under residual pressure (female side to drain) thanks to the internal valve.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination inside the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid spillage during disconnection, reducing fluid spillage to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection.
- Internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- Male body black zinc plated for identification.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- Good resistance to pressure impulses.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings