Eutectic systems are mounted on the vehicles used for the transport of frozen and fresh products.
Thanks to its vast experience with vehicle manufacturers, Stucchi is able to propose specific solution for the Eutectic systems: two multicouplings configured with two couplings (pressure and suction) and electrical connector.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Lever
- Locking mechanism Pin, Cam
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Sealing EPDM
- Available threads ORFS
- Operating pressure up to 30 bar
- Temperature -40°C / +80°C
The couplings are used to connect the compressor to the vehicle during the charging phase, which typically takes place at night while during the day the vehicle is on the road for the delivery of the products.
The multicoupling has two couplings: one for the inlet line (pressure) and one for the return line (suction) and have the function of circulating the refrigerant gas inside the system. In addition to the refrigerant conduction couplings, there is also the electrical connection which has the function of activating very low voltage signals / instruments (24V max).
Thanks to the multicoupling these three main lines are connected and disconnected simultaneously by a single and quick movement.
The use of the quick coupling allows the compressor to be removed from the van with its weight, therefore it allows to add weight of food product to be delivered or at the same load, to consume less energy.
- Special Flat Face couplings designed for refrigerant gases (R404A - R452A - R507) that ensure a minimal gas loss after the disconnection of the multicoupling.
- Predisposition for heater resistance avoiding icing of the couplings during the charge process.
- Predisposition for sensor that allows to block the vehicle when it is being charged.
- Predisposition for indexator pin in order to always use the same multi fix with the same multi-mobile and therefore keep the same amount of gas in the circuit.
- Instructions and warnings