Suregrip is the durable hydraulic grip to mark with colors your hydraulic lines.
Request a Quote
- Material / Treatment Aluminium
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP
- Available sizes 1/2"
- Operating pressure up to 250 bar
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
Suregrip simplifies work processes and eliminates sources of error.
A colored aluminium extra grip to help identify lines and increase the ease of handling during connection and disconnection phases.
Suited to modern agricultural engineering, the non-slip marking grips are easily mounted into the hydraulic line between the hose and the coupling.
- Non-slip marking grips easily mounted into the hydraulic line positioned between the hose and the coupling.
- Simple identification: simplifies when connecting multiple lines.
- Durable hydraulic grip in anodized aluminium.
- The knurled finish provides a wider, non-slip surface to help during connection/disconnection.
- 5 colors available.
- BSP (male/female) thread.
- Available also in kit with Stucchi I12GS L15 male quick coupling, cap included.
- Parking station with 4 magnetic spots available.