In the Refrigeration sector, special couplings are needed to allow the vehicle air conditioning system to be recharged for insulated vans transporting frozen and fresh products, as they are for low-temperature eutectic plates. These fields of use call for compact components, guaranteeing the absence of fluid or gas leaks, which would otherwise cause the machinery to malfunction.
More specifically, Stucchi quick couplings, designed for vehicle air conditioning, have the following features:
- dimensions and tolerances which comply with the reference standards to guarantee interchangeability with the couplings on the vehicles;
- the use of red and blue anodised aluminium components to easily distinguish between the supply and extraction line;
- special sealing systems guarantee maximum seal of the gas, making the filling operation safe and efficient;
- the special design of the sleeve prevents accidental disconnection.
More specifically, Stucchi quick couplings, designed for eutectic plates, have the following features:
- the use of multi-coupling solutions allows the simultaneous connection of the supply and extraction lines;
- the possibility of integrating electric lines to enable instrumentation;
- connection and disconnection are carried out without risk of contamination thanks to the specific design of the flat face valves;
- special sealing systems prevent leaks during disconnection for greater safety and efficiency.
Discover all Stucchi’s solutions for the Refrigeration sector
Stucchi couplings are suitable for systems and products related with controlling mobile equipment used in off-highway applications. Stucchi products have been successfully proven for years in heavy duty applications and in connect under pressure conditions.
Oil & Gas
Stucchi couplings are used in exploration, extraction, field services (upstream), storage and conveyance (downstream) of crude oil and natural gas.
Stucchi couplings are present on vehicles hydraulic applications systems, to connect different tools or trailers. They are particularly appreciated by body manufacturers for their high performances and for their ability to withstand heavy duty applications.
From conventional ‘poppet design’ profile to flat face and multi couplings, Stucchi products are present on agricultural machines and attachments.
Stucchi quick couplings are present on machineries and systems used for industrial manufacturing and applications.
Stucchi couplings are suitable for machineries and systems related to various hydraulic equipment, such as machine tools and automation. They are also used in manual hydraulic tools.
Stucchi couplings are present on systems associated with high pressure applications; not only on jacks, ram or clamping devices but also on rescue equipment.
Stucchi quick couplings are used on machineries for cooling of systems with water or water glycol.
Chemical & Food Industry
Stucchi couplings are used in chemical applications where the mix between flow rate and absence of fluid loss during connection and disconnection, increases system performance and preserves the environment.