With SV2 1E-1G, Stucchi brings its innovative multi-coupling solution to bigger sizes (1″ – DN25 and 1-1/2″ – DN40) and higher flows.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Lever
- Locking mechanism Pin, Cam
- Connection Under Pressure Allowed with Easy CUP
- Material / Treatment Aluminium, Carbon steel
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT, SAE
- Available sizes 1", 1-1/2"
- Operating pressure P: 250 bar, T: 20 bar
- Flow rate P: 378 l/min, T: 750 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
With 60 years of experience in the industry, Stucchi provides an answer to all of these challenges by extending its portfolio of multi-coupling solutions to bigger dimensions with the new SV2 1E-1G.
The innovative plates are configured with 2 non-spill, flat face hydraulic couplings (1“ – DN25 for P line and 1-1/2”- DN40 for T line ) that can be simultaneously connected (or disconnected) in a quick and easy way, even with significant pressure trapped in the circuit.
- Specifically designed to connect simultaneously one pressure line size 1” and one return line size 1-1/2”.
- The lever/cam system minimizes the force required to connect the couplings, even with significant pressure trapped in the circuit and under difficult conditions (environment, access, etc.).
- The locking mechanism ensures a full connection and prevents any accidental disconnection.
- Designed to be used with hydraulic oil for fluid power application.
- Safety system on the mobile plate avoids accidental falling during the disconnection.
- Special rubber seal prevents dirt inclusion.
- Robust guidance pins guarantee the correct alignment before the connection.
- Parking station and cover plates protects the system from contamination and damage as well as to provide a convenient storage solution.
- Flat face couplings are easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection/disconnection.
- High resistance at impulse pressures.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings