Stucchi APM video
APM male flat face coupling series is the Stucchi solution for the manual connection with residual pressure in the circuit, without fluid loss.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 16028
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure One side only, Allowed with Easy CUP
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT, SAE
- Available sizes 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar
- Flow rate up to 750 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
The “APM” male flat face coupling series is the Stucchi solution for the manual connection with residual pressure in the circuit. The couplings have a triple valve system: double internal pressure release valve and the flat face valve. This system easily allows the connection of couplings with the presence of high internal residual pressure without fluid loss. Based on this main feature, “APM” couplings are the ideal solution to hydraulic applications where there is the requirement to connect the circuit with internal residual pressure.
- Connection under residual pressure is allowed in one side and the internal valve system allows an easy connection.
- Flat face is easy to clean, reducing the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Internal pressure release valve system allows manual connection with high internal residual pressure.
- Patented internal valve design creates minimal pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the system.
- The modular design allows flexibility with a wide range of configurations.
- Good resistance at impulse pressures.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings