Stucchi VOFX-VOF video
VOFX stainless steel screw couplings series typically used in Oil & Gas applications; specific dimensions are ‘fire tested’ and Lloyd certified.
Request a Quote
- Interchange With similar couplings
- Valving style Poppet
- Connection system Screw
- Locking mechanism Screw to connect
- Connection Under Pressure One side only, Allowed
- Material / Treatment Stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT
- Available sizes 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 1-1/4", 2"
- Operating pressure up to 207 bar
- Flow rate up to 1100 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
“VOFX” is a screw coupling series in stainless steel typically used in Oil & Gas applications.
Fire tested in accordance with API 16D and the EUB Directive #36, also known as “Fire Safe” rating, this certification means that our VOFX series are suitable for Drilling Blow-Out-Prevention (BOP) circuits.
- Connection under residual pressure is allowed in one side.
- Inspection hole to control if the coupling is completely connected.
- Specific dimensions of Stucchi VOFX series are fire tested in accordance with API 16D and the EUB Directive #36.
- New treatment on the threads to avoid premature wearing.
- Wrench flat on the bodies to facilitate the fitting assembly.
- The poppet valve with elastomer seal provides maximum sealing of the couplings when disconnected.
- Retainer in stainless steel material.
- Shape of internal parts is designed to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- High resistance to pressure impulses (500.000 connected).
- Compact design.
- Simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings