VD is a screw to connect coupling series with poppet style valving. They add the resistance of the particular design to the robustness of the screw connection.
Request a Quote
- Interchange ISO 14541
- Valving style Poppet
- Connection system Screw
- Locking mechanism Screw to connect
- Connection Under Pressure One side only, Allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, METRIC
- Available sizes 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4"
- Operating pressure up to 450 bar
- Flow rate up to 378 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
“VD” series is a screw to connect coupling with poppet style valving. Made in high strength steel with Cr III zinc plating and NBR sealing, they are interchangeable with similar couplings existing on the market. They add the resistance of the particular design to the robustness of the screw connection. This makes the VD series suitable for application with pressure impulses in the hydraulic circuit. They are available in sizes ¼ ,3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1-1/4. Due to the flexible modular design, they are available in different thread configuration: Metric (DIN 3852 and DIN 2353/ ISO 8434-1) BSP (DIN 3852) , Bulkhead (DIN 2353 / ISO 8434-1) or other on request.
- Connection is allowed with residual pressure in one side of the coupling (max 100 bar in one side).
- The poppet valve with elastomer seal provides maximum sealing of the couplings when disconnected.
- Shape of internal parts is designed to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- The modular design allows for broad range of port configurations.
- External O-ring indicates if the product is fully connected, prevent accidental disconnection and protect coupling against dirt.
- Male body sealing surface protected by the threaded sleeve.
- High resistance with impulse pressures.
- Compact design.
- Simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings