The IRCX series is designed for heavy-duty applications (typically used in the Nordic countries). The safety ring prevents accidental disconnection. It is produced in stainless steel, therefore suitable for applications with corrosive environments.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Nordic interface
- Valving style Poppet
- Connection system Single acting sleeve
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Sealing FKM (Viton®)
- Available threads BSP, NPT
- Available sizes 1/4", 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Operating pressure up to 300 bar
- Flow rate up to 378 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
The IRCX series is designed for heavy-duty applications (typically used in the Nordic countries). The safety sleeve prevents accidental disconnection, specific structure guarantees maximum sealing of the couplings once disconnected and guarantees the containment of fluid loss to prevent ground contamination. It is produced in stainless steel, therefore suitable for applications with corrosive environments.
- The poppet valve with elastomer seal provides maximum sealing of the couplings once disconnected.
- O-Ring + BackUp ring for optimum protection sealing.
- Additional O-Ring for extra sealing capacity and to contain spray effect to avoid soil contamination.
- High durability.
- Reference products for tough applications, typically used in Nordic countries.
- Safety sleeve to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Shape of internal parts is optimized to reduce turbulence and pressure drop.
- High resistance with impulse pressures.
- Compact design.
- Simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings