A-HP series is the flat face quick couplings dedicated to high pressure hydraulic applications up to 700 bar.
Request a Quote
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection system Push
- Locking mechanism Locking ball, Safety lock
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Cr3
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT
- Available sizes 1/8", 1/4", 3/8”
- Operating pressure up to 700 bar
- Flow rate up to 46 l/min
- Temperature -20°C / +100°C
“A-HP” is the flat face coupling series designed for high pressure hydraulic applications up to 700 bar / 10,152 psi. The couplings are manufactured with high resistance carbon steel. The flat face design eliminates leakage during connecting and disconnecting. For safety, the couplings are designed not to interchange with lower pressure couplings and the automatic safety lock prevents accidental disconnection. “A-HP” series is used in applications where high operating pressure is necessary with maximum safety features.
- Flat face is easy to clean, helping to reduce the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit.
- Minimal fluid loss during disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment.
- Minimal air inclusion during connection / disconnection.
- Internal design reduces pressure drop, increasing circuit efficiency.
- Automatic safety lock to prevent accidental disconnection: This safety feature is very important mainly for the rescue equipment.
- The modular structure allows broad range of port configurations.
- Compact slim design.
- Safe and simple to use.
- Instructions and warnings