Stucchi has been in the quick couplings sector since 1960, renewing its commitment to offer new, increasingly safe and better-performing solutions year after year for its customers, who operate all over the world and in the most disparate sectors.
Working in this global market means constantly facing very different realities, identifying their specific needs and peculiarities to outline the most suitable offer.
For example, the environmental conditions of a snowy mountain are radically different from those of an agricultural field, just as the regulations of one country impose limitations and standards that are different from those of another.
Of course, all these variables are taken into account by our Research & Development department, to bring you our innovation and all the advantages for your company that come from it.
But we believe it is even more important to understand all these peculiarities first-hand, to approach the different realities of our sector and get closer to our customers.
For these and many other reasons, in 2020 – just like every year — Stucchi will attend the most important fairs and exhibitions around the world to share our innovations.
18 events on 4 continents, from March to December, starting with CONEXPO 2020, the largest construction trade show in North America, representing asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more. The destination is Las Vegas, from 10 to 14 March.
After that, we will participate in:
- Wimmera Machinery Field Days in Longerenong, Australia, from 3 to 5 March;
- CIPPE in Beijing, China, POSTPONED TO 3-5 JULY;
- Fluid Power Systems in Birmingham, UK, POSTPONED TO 25-27 JANUARY 2021;
- CPPE Chengdu, China POSTPONED;
- Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, USA, from 4 to 7 May;
- FEIMEC in São Paulo, Brazil, from 5 to 9 May;
- Diesel Dirt&Turf in Penrith, Australia, from 15 to 17 May;
- CRT Farm Fest in Toowoomba, Australia, from 2 to 4 June;
- Global Petroleum Show in Calgary, Canada, from 9 to 13 June;
- New Zealand Agricultural Fieldays in Hamilton, New Zealand, from 10 to 13 June
- Queensland Mining & Engineering, Mackay, Australia, from 21 to 23 June;
- Elmia Lastbil in Jönköping, Sweden, POSSTPONED TO 2021;
- Agquip in Gunnedah, Australia, from 21 to 23 August
- Elmore Field Days in Burnewang, Australia, from 6 to 8 October
- CONEX KOREA in Kintex, South Korea, from 29 October to 1 November;
- EIMA International in Bologna, Italy, from 11 to 15 November;
- BAUMA CHINA in Shanghai, China, from 24 to 27 November.
Thanks to these international events, in 2020 Stucchi will reconfirm its role among the world market leading suppliers of products for the connection and control of fluids through innovative product solutions.