FAQ quick couplings are special flat face couplings to be used with Stucchi DP and GR multicouplings with fluids like air, water, or water and glycol.
Request a Quote
With the new Multiconfigurator you can find the Stucchi plate you are looking forGO TO THE CONFIGURATOR
- Interchange Stucchi profile
- Valving style Flat Face
- Connection Under Pressure Not allowed
- Material / Treatment Carbon steel, Stainless steel (AISI 316L), QPQ
- Sealing Nitrile NBR
- Available threads BSP, NPT
- Available sizes 3/8”, 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
- Operating pressure up to 20 bar
- Flow rate up to 200 l/min
- Temperature oil -20°C / +100°C, water +5°C / +60°C
FAQ are flat face quick couplings that have been developed for being used with DP and GR multicouplings, with fluids like air, water, or water and glycol with low pressures involved.
The external QPQ treatment allows superior resistance with corrosive environments and fluids.
- Designed to be used with fluids like air, water or water & glycol lines
- Flat face is easy to clean, helping to reduce the inclusion of contamination to the hydraulic circuit
- Minimal fluid loss during connection/disconnection, reducing fluid loss to the environment
- Minimal air inclusion during connection/disconnection, enhancing correct function of the circuit
- Linear flow reduces internal turbulence and pressure drop, maintaining circuit efficiency in the entire system
- Superior corrosion resistance compared to zinc plating in specific corrosive environments (example: water, water & glycol, cooling fluids)
- The modular design allows flexibility with the range of port configurations
- Allows to conduct in the same multiconnection different fluids
- Double oring in the male valving to improve sealing action when connected
- For diagnostic purpose of a single line (example: pressure or flow check for a short and limited time), male FAQ may be connected with a Stucchi FIRG-Q series flat face female
- Couplings are assembled with a seeger ring for a quicker mounting or service on the multiconnection
- Instructions and warnings